Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, April 22, 2006 @ 7:27 PM
yay, i ran 4.8km run again :) shiok mans! :D anyway, did i mention i fell down when i went to receive my COLOUR awards? it's like PAISEH CAN? :D hahah, BUT ohwell. i like it. :)hee.
so blahblahdeedoo. had stomache NONE STOP. even during competition. sad thing! ohyah, im posting the pictures soon :) after i get it from my coach. i've everybody's routine already. so might put it up here or in YouTube. falala :)
but im not satisfied with my performance during the competition. WHY IS IT ALWAYS FACEDROP? ohyeah. i hate people, okay not hate but sort of dislike people who gossip a little too much about someone whom she is close too and i like. ROAR. it's so -urh huhhh- okay, whatever.
went joan house last night until 10pm :) my dad was so nice to fetch tracey right to her doorstep. oh, condo step :D hees. im amused but he doesn't like little girls going home alone :) hmmmms.
and urrhhhh, i love my seniors. ALL OF THEM :D oh stomache again. I JUST FUCKINGLY CAME OUTTA THE TOLIET. is it cause i ate too much peanut chocolate butter? SNORES* :/ oh, i had a chat with tracey. & i still cant forget some things i suppose. :( I MISS BLAHHH SO MUCH :) yay, i win.
now i feel dumb again, toodles!!
|